Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Biggest Mistake I Made When Starting Off In My Real Estate Business

When I was new to the real estate business I of course made mistakes. Everyone does. Although I often make little mistakes, nothing compares to this major one I was making over and over again.

The biggest mistake that I made was not figuring out how to bring in money for the short term that would keep me going for the long term. I'm sure that everyone knows how expensive starting a real estate business can be. Not only do you have to have money to get into the business you have to have money to carry you for months (sometimes) before you get any business.

Most of the time that leaves very little money to start growing a business. When I was new in the business I didn't have a clue about advertising and marketing. I ended up throwing thousands of dollars down for magazine ads that never returned any business. I quickly realized that I wasn't going to last long if I continued to throw away money on bad advertisements.

Luckily for me I got a couple of deals done right away that kept me in business and out of the poor house. After that big mistake of advertising I knew that I would have to come up with a better solution if I was to stay in the business and also to be able to grow my business.

I looked outside the real estate industry for ideas and inspiration to discover what I was missing for success in real estate. What I discovered was what I now call my FUEL. FUEL is what drives my business to the destination that I want. What is my destination? Financial freedom. Being able to work with whomever I want to work with and do what I want to do. FUEL will get you there faster than you could ever dream. You will not have to face the same fate that a lot of real estate professionals do with going out of business before they ever get started.


I have just presented you with the opportunity to make a difference in your business. What are you going to do? Are you going to continue to struggle like I did or are you ready to make the change?

If you are ready to make the change go to http://www.fuelyourpipeline.com NOW!